Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where in the world is the Malama-Auger family??

Did you ever watch that cartoon or play that game Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego? I totally just need the yellow raincoat! So...the short story..my household goods are in..but we are in SC. Tyra had ortho..so we drove back up here..plus some of my friends were coming into town..so we thought that we stay for bit. I am SO over SC that it's crazy. I know it is horrible to say..but as a military wife...I think I am always in moving mood.

SO the real work starts...we return to our new state Sunday and monday we hit the ground running..the girls need to get registered for school...and my house needs to get unpacked..>YUCK! I know i know..i am such a lazy bum..but my goal will be to get as far into it as I can..then work on the three boxes a day theory! Wish my luck! I promise to post pictures soon!!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: