Friday, July 16, 2010

The ABCs

So I should be in the midst of soccer registration...but i needed a break..so i decided to blog...

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 70!!!  Florida summers SUCK!

B- My BEDROOM theme is: right..as if i had one...right now..Im just happy i can see the top of my bed
C- The CAR in the driveway ...oh we don't have a drive way...but if i did..it would be the van...and it would be in the garage

D- My DESK looks: like someone just dropped everything soccer related on it.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 605....ugh that alarm

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is my hair or my face...depends

G- My GARAGE is filled with crap.  It's purely storage right now
H- My HOUSE is: a holy crappy mess.  Thats what i get for being gone every weekend in July.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom see me working on soccer stuffs

J- My favorite JUICE is: vitamin water...its juice sorta right...okay okay  guava juice

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: Ahi...he lives there

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Nat brat

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: A check in the mail...

N- My NEIGHBORS think i have the dog from HELL

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: jello and yogurt

P- My last house PARTY was: almost a year ago...i can't wait till we move!

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: pasta and sauce..love it

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: in this house....hmmm my bed i guess

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: pert or coconut lovely

T- My largest TELEVISION is: at someone elses house..cause he wont share

U- UNDER my bed you will find: the carpet

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: last week

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: the pond and frogs

X- I wish I had X-TRA: time. to be the mother i use to be

Y- My YARD is: gone..but i will have one in a few weeks

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: when ever i fall asleep.

No comments: