Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Love is easy!

I love me some Tanya! I know that if we EVER live in the same place again..we are totally besties!!


[Overthetopaward.png]


So the rules are:
Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. You must use only one word answers!

Once you have filled it out you then pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded
.

1. Where is your cell phone? next to me...wishing it was an iphone
2. Your hair?
is crap right now
3. Your mother? amazing

4. Your father? missing him

5. Your favorite food? i like food..lately its been seans noodles

6. Your dream last night? i was too tired to drea

7. Your favorite drink?
xxx vitamin water

8. Your dream/goal? content!

9. What room are you in?
tyras desk
10. Your hobby? lately its soccer

11. Your fear?
not being their for my children

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? hopefully..happy healthy and filled!

13. Where were you last night?
playing with my friends

14. Something that you aren't?
content

15. Muffins?
blueberry

16. Wish list item? d300...kindle..my person

17. Where did you grow up? hawaii nei..but we have been here and there

18. Last thing you did?
bring the smack down

19. What are you wearing?
jeans

20. Your TV?
is on

21. Your pets?
puppers

22. Friends? heart them

23. Your life?
is amazing...simply amazing

24. Your mood? blissful

25. Missing someone?
yes...where is he?
26. Vehicle?
the van and the camry

27. Something you’re not wearing?
my wedding ring

28. Your favorite store?
oh just one...pottery barn

29. Your favorite color? Brown...

30. When was the last time you laughed? making pumpkins

31. Last time you cried?
yesterday..shh dont tell
32. Your best friend?
my mom..is amazing
33. One place that I go to over and over?
the soccer field
34. One person who emails me regularly? j

35. Favorite place to eat?
onos hawaiian food or the Og

Tagging six people...

Keri Lynn
Mary Ross
Megan Hoppner
Felicia
Lauren
Jennifer

1 comment:

Tanya said...

"My person"...yea-uh Grey's Anatomy! Awwwwwwwww...where are y'all planning for your post-JO tour? We'll most likely be here in VA for another 2.5 years. Kelly always said that we'd really like each other! ;o)