Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I have been busy..but all of it is at The Pink House

I know I am horrible. I took a week off of everything. Well not everything everything, but for the most part, I paused and shuffled things that were on the back burner forward. For example, my house. OH MY GOODNESS..if you don't stay on top of my house it spins out of control! So I had to unspin it! Plus catch up on the day to day errands that I let slip by. But I did slide in a class for two of my favorite customers, The Driggers. I taught them a cute, quick gift card holder. It is Cambria, but I changed it up a bit! This is SO easy! Run over to Cambria's blog and check it out! http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2007/05/8x8-fold-gift-card-holder.html.
Here is my take.
I used this for Ryan's Gift Card for his birthday! I used EK Success "I Do: line. I loved the blues in this paper. So enough with paper crafting right? Sorry I promise to take my camera to the store tomorrow and take a picture of my samples. I have a Coaster Album class coming up this Sunday. If you are in town come visit me! It will be using my bind it all! You know you are going to LOVE IT! Then the October 7th I am teaching a Tag Album class! You are going to love it! I used Paper Lady's Sunflower paper! It's pretty adorable. Oh wow I am starting to sound like Jan Tink! Luckily, I am fairly certain she doesn't read my blog..so no worries!
So I will be posting pictures this week! Promise promise! And if you are in my area of town..OR you aren't..but feel the urge to make a trip..come see us! Heh Felicia..I am off to the post off tomorrow! PROMISE PROMISE! Know that I love you guys
xoxo
ronee

No comments: