Saturday, November 10, 2007

Design Team Opening

Heh gang:
So MY Design Team at The Pink House has an opening! It is on a month to month basis..so if you aren't sure you wanna REALLY do it, you can test it out. Each month we hold a page layout contest. Submit your layouts my November 15th. This month's theme is "Best use of Flowers" Now this could be anything. Primas, Bazzill blooms, Petaloo's, all of it! Or just use the word flower! I have this superstar idea, but employees of the store aren't allowed to enter! OH well!! The only catch is that you 50% of your page but be Pink House product! But IF you win you get two free crop night tickets, $20 in store credit and a goodie bag filled with scrapilicious goodies. But the best part is that you get to work with me for a month! Promise I am a really nice "boss!" Plus we get new things in the store every week, so we always are having tons of fun! OH and I actually took pictures of my class samples...so when I get my camera back, I will upload!!!
Come by and see me!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: