Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pictures Picture pictures

Sorry..I know I have been insane on getting pictures up! Hawaii was excellent..but isn't it always! I mean I got to spend time with my bestest friends and my mom without a plan! I mean, that sounds pretty perfect to me! So recaping everything would probably cause everyone to fall asleep..so simple and easy...hung out with my alumni gang. Did some tourist things! I love being a tourist in your town. Spent hours upon hours in my parents pool! Educated my white children on what Hawaiian is and ate till I was sick. Note to self start my workout as soon as the jet lag goes away! But in the mean time..here are some highlights!!! OH and a quick video of the girls and their skills!!








More later..blogger might explode!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: