Monday, June 23, 2008

Trysha Emmaly turns 5


While we were in Hawaii Nei, our youngest piglet turned five! It seems like she has been waiting forever to turn five! It is a huge milestone for her. This means she gets to do things that her sister, who was five, got to do! She was SO excited! For her birthday we headed to Farrells! She had such a great time! Her daddy promised to take her to Wallie when we got home..so this weekend is family movie time! I just wanted to take a second to brag about Trysha...She is by far the most open hearted loving child I own. I mean all my children are pretty awesome with all of their own things and Nanea's is her pure heart. She always wants to help you! She is the best little sister any one of my girls could have asked for! She is cute and always there to make you happy! Happy 5th Birthday, Nana Bug!!!
xoxo
mom

No comments: