Friday, March 13, 2009

Kiddy interview

Monday night I had my children do this for Family Home Evening! It was fun to hear what they think!!!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
#1: you are purely amazing
#2: I am your favorite six year old
#3: that i am your baby girl

2. What makes mom happy?
#1: Sunny days
#2: Fresh Flowers
#3: Taking care of Nanea

3. What makes mom sad?
#1: Stupid daddys
#2: Not living in Hawaii
#3: days I am not on green

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
#1: That she can quote every disney movie ever made
#2: When she says funny things
#3: By calling me fuzzy head to wake me up

5. What was your mom like as a child?
#1: Really sports crazy
#2: she really liked school
#3: a fun one

6. How old is your mom?
#1: 33
#2: 33 and she is older then daddy
#3: I dunno how old are you mama?

7. How tall is your mom?
#1: 5'5 and shrinking daily
#2: do you want to know in feet or inches?
#3: Come stand over here we can measure

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
#1: Spending time with us doing sports
#2: Making crafts and coaching my soccer
#3: watching cartoons on the floor with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
#1: I am always around
#2: Go to mom meetings
#3: Do you mean when I am at school? cause you come to school with me on some days

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
#1: for being my mom!
#2: being the best crafter ever
#3: for making all the scrapbook stuffs

11. What is your mom really good at?
#1: Everything she does
#2: Crafty things
#3: Taking care of me

12. What is your mom not very good at?
#1: Not yelling
#2: Mom is good at all things
#3: Doing happy things

13. What does your mom do for her job?
#1: Crafting
#2: Craft stuffs
#3: You do everything mom

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
#1: Hawaiian Food
#2: Olive Garden
#3: Do you have a favorite food mommy?

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
#1: That she is a mom that does a lot
#2: My mom is purely amazing
#3: Proud is not a good thing right mommy

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
#1: Wonder Women
#2: Toff
#3: Ben 10

17. What do you and your mom do together?
#1: Have lunch
#2: spend time doing fun stuffs
#3: Anything we wanna do!

18. How are you and your mom the same?
#1: Have you met me?
#2: We both have brown eyes!
#3: We have Hawaiian names

19. How are you and your mom different.
#1: We dont look alike
#2: we like different things
#3: We don't have the same name

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
#1: Mom does everything for us!
#2: She tells me everyday!
#3: Cause she does everything for us everyday

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
#1: He is her opposite
#2: He drives
#3: I don't know

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
#1: At our games
#2: To visit our family
#3: Anywhere with me

3 comments:

Tanya said...

OMG...that is SO PRECIOUS!!! I need to do that with the kids. SO CUTE!!

The Miller Family said...

This is the cutest thing ever!!! Sounds like you are a pretty terrific mom!!

Felicia Fernandez said...

gosh! that gives me warm fuzzies!!!!! you're girls are amazing and it's so blatantly obvious that they're crazy about you and think so much of you!!!!