Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sugar high!

So it has been a few days on a lovely sugar high

First the girls school had their FUNd raiser and of course it was pure heaven!
Yes that is a hot and fresh dozen of donuts from Krispy Kreme. These are truly the devil! (Yes that is my netflix under there. Two movies just waiting to be watched!) Thank goodness they are all gone.

But then it was time for cookie swap.
Which my friend Mary wonderfully hosted! So it was a night filled with YUMMIES
and the funny part..for me..the best were these bread creations she made. I basically ate them all! But the cookies were good too! I didn't get very many pictures..but it was nice to just hang out and have fun with friends!

Tonight I have my other to favorite children. I know it's hard to keep up with just who my favorites are...but two of them are coming to spend the night while their parents get their Christmas party fun on! But then we are off to Kelly's hopefully to celebrate J's dolphins. If he can make it back on time. Then Sunday off to see a Christmas program!

I promise you pictures
xoxo
ronee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun and looks yummy! Take care!

Mary said...

Thanks for coming to the party-I'm glad you enjoyed it. Those bread things (which is pretty much what I call them too) are so good. Maybe I'll get around to typing up the super easy recipe for ya!