Monday, December 29, 2008

I know that I am all over the place

I know that my next post should be Disney day 2. But I don't have those pictures organized yet..and I have these...

So..my baby brother left today....when he visited last time..the girls and him took this picture.
So of course we needed another one for this visit
I miss him already.
Christmas Day was great to all my children. I mean they got to go to Disney...as if they even needed presents too..
Mom and Dad them leave tomorrow. I have to say, that with everything this is probably the best visit ever! Not because of disney only..but because my girls actually loved loved loved having their grandparents around. My girls are totally going to go into withdraw, me too, when they leave in the morning tomorrow!

Yesterday we, mom, #2 and 3, and I, went to see Tale of Despereaux. Tyra, Papa and Kako saw The Day the Earth stood Still. Both movies weren't the greatest..but my girls all had a good time. Tyra even got to go to a sports bar and watch the Raider game with her Kako and Papa.

So after I recover from the withdraws I will be posting again!...
xoxo
ronee

2 comments:

Felicia Fernandez said...

I know what you mean about the withdrawals. Mike had left and my parents came to visit. Then they left and the boys needed at least a week to get back to normal. Gabe and X had the hardest time but we managed. I'm glad you had a great visit with them. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Tell baby brother I said "hi". Can't believe it's been a year almost since Anaheim.
The girls look beautiful in their princess dresses, but Traysea stopped me in my tracks... who said she could go and get so grown?
Much love and happy new year wishes,
Michelle