Monday, March 26, 2007

What we did today!

So today Ryan started his spring break. SO in my mental picture..I was oh great, ryan on spring break means I do nothing. OH so not the case. Today Ryan and I cleaned house. When Ryan is on spring break it normally means that it is time to catch up on household chores. Traysea's table and chairs she got at Christmas, were put together today. Now in Ryan's defense at first we couldn't find the chairs, and then we weren't really sure we had the space for it. BUT we are reorganizing..crazy huh..we move in three months..but live in the now..live in the now. Anyway..so the it got put together. Tomorrow, after I finish cleaning up the craft room, we will move the table and chairs in here. So now my two youngest have their own craft space. They are super excited. While cleaning I realized I have a lot of duplicate items. Mainly SU inks. For example, Green Galore I have four of them. I am not really sure how that happened, but I do. So I am keeping one, giving one to my mom, she is new to the SU world, but I have two for a happy home. SO if you need one, let me know. I also have extra's of Marigold, Cranberry, Thyme, Pumpkin, Yoyo, Caramel, Pixie, Amethyst, Grey, Red, Pretty, Brocade, Brillant, Craft White, Rose, and about seven or so other ones in a box I have marked extra's. I have two whimisical lower case. An extra set of Classic Soft Subtles spots. I have a bunch of uncut last year's hostest and SAB sets. I don't know what the heck happened! My cluttered self just orders..and then letter, normally after I open it and use it..I find the other one. It is a sickness. Anyway I also didn't realize that I have so many projects that one day I will do. I have about 12 little notebooks, a bunch of tins, and a lot of other little things that one day I will stamp or alter. Please tell me I am not the only person with a "stash" of things I will one day play with. But anyway...back to my day. So I didn't stamp today. I did buy some CTMH stamps. It is buy two get one free..SO if you are interested, let me know, my friend needs to put in her order by Wednesday. Okay..so Ryan took the girls outside. My girls love being outside. South Carolina has provided us with great weather this weekend so we have ridden it till today. So the girls were outside helping their daddy!




It's funny how everytime Ryan has a break, I am reminded that he is a pretty good husband, well at least when it comes to house stuffs. Anyway..I promise to stamp something tomorrow..AFTER I get through the laundry!
I will catch up with you guys tomorrow!

No comments: