Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ooops, I forgot...Happy Belated Valentines Day!!!

Heh my favorite peeps!
I am sorry I forgot to wish you a day filled with love and affection!!!! My valentines day was spent with Michelle Dulaney! I guess us Pink House girlies, have to stick together. No seriously, we were on a plane home. Normally I don't really think about Valentines Day, beyond my girls. Scrambling around making awesome handmade treats and cards for my daughters to give away or out flower shopping for Ryan. I know we do it backward in our house. I buy Ry flowers. Though there are always years that Ryan decides to be wonderful. I called him from CHA, for my normal check in with the husband phone call. He said he got me a Valentine's Day present. I was taken back. My response was seriously...why? I know I know, such a shitty wife right, but Ry never gets me anything. Plus since I wasn't even going to be home for Valentines Day so it made me wonder. So I get home..and on my kitchen table is a Pajama gram. For sure Ry spent FAR TOO MUCH MONEY on a pair of Pajamas. But I gave him bonus points for actually thinking about getting me something. And since I was gone this year, he was responsible for getting our girls their Valentines Presents. I told Ry a long time ago, don't let another man be the first male to give your girls chocolate and flowers. I know a stupid thing right, but it is what it is. I also told him don't wait for another man to give his daughters their first diamonds. He still has yet to deliver on that, but one step at a time, right? Anyway, he got the girls something flowery! So check plus to him! Anyway..enough blogging for today..my parents leave tomorrow and Brianna has travel. Plus my Carolina Gang meet tomorrow..so I am going to ninja in and see what I have been missing! My girls are still out of school Monday, so I don't go back to work till Tuesday. OH, but the workload I already have! Anyway...know that I love you
xoxo
ronee

No comments: