Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

WOW! It's 4th of July already. It's hard to imagine that it's been a year! Mental note, that I need to slow down and enjoy the ride a bit more! At the start of the year I came up with a phrase to run my life by! So I feel at the half a year mark I have done okay with my "being enough!" I checked with Ry and I have been enough of a wife. Some days not the greatest..but when you take a step back..overall I have been rockstar. My girls say I have been a great mom! So two pluses..hopefully my friends would say I was enough of a friend! I think I have been. Not anyone could call me and ask me to come help them paint their new store! But anyway...

So some updates, I haven't gone back to work! I think if we stay here, The Pink House is not going to work out for me. I love it, and I hate that I can't do it anymore. With Ry gone, the girls are going to need me that much more. Though I am excited at full day school! If I just get my girls into divine redeemer, my life will be set. Did I mention what tuition cost! I need to find a job somewhere! That or make sure my house is perfectly clean and me being in perfect shape to justify not working to my husband. Not that ry really would care. He hates when I work! He feels I lose my focus. I think he is just a big baby and hates when he doesn't come first I know horrible..but true! Okay...so my randoms

*I love summertime mornings!!!

*I didn't realize painting was such a chore!

*Wednesday be at Divine Redeemers door at 9 am!

*All I can think about is friends...watermelon..and fireworks!

*YUPPIE for Mexican Train!

Alrighty..I need to go and make dessert! Know that I love you..and Memorie..I need you to tell them we NEED a Kindergarten spot!

1 comment:

Memorie said...

I will call the Kindergarten teacher (Mrs. Daniels) on Monday...she is GREAT!! Call me and let me know who you talked to and what they said...I'm soo excited!! :)!!!