Saturday, May 26, 2007

*Beach Days*

I feel like we have been so disconnected from the beach! I guess it is just the snobby girl from Hawaii in me, but I never really liked taking my kids to the beach..if it wasn't at home. Sigh...beautiful Hawaii Nei. I think it has something to do with the sand or whatever..but today..along with the Bolts and Placeks we headed north to the Isle of Palms. Now in the realm of Charleston, Isle of Palms is the "higher" end beach area..as Folly Beach would be where the "locals" head. Anyway..they were having this Sand building bit SO we decided to just spend the day at the beach! Totally an awesome idea. Tyra has been BEGGING for time with Laura and Arielle. So today was perfect!




Everyone had a great time! So now I am going to rethink the whole going to the beach thing. I think I just HATE to pay to park at the beach. I am SO use to driving up..and getting out! Anyway...have a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: