Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Traysea's spring concert..and the other silly things in life!

Traysea had her spring concert last night! It wasn't as good as the Christmas one..but my baby had a speaking part! After her performance we brought her flowers..OF COURSE...with Tyra's stuffs last week..Traysea knew it was flower time for her! Here she is!




My kids are such cheezers! I love it!

So today is Wednesday and tomorrow..my friends and I are going on a craft TREK. At least I hear it is a trek..I am just in it for the fun! There is a craft store called Elenor's..i think that is how you spell it...about 3 hours away..SO what do crazy craft crazed women do..jump in a car and head north..right??? So here we come..just as a side bar..I have to say how awesome my friends are! God really answered my prayers when I asked him to send me some crafty friends!! All my new friends are awesome..BUT with Gail and Claudia I have this crazy connection! From cruising Target shelves..or stalking every blog..we seem to be one mind! Then with Claudia..she seems to know when I am in need! She keeps my cup full! And I love both of them for it! Okay..as I was wiping the tears away..I'm sure Gail is reading this right now! HI GAIL! I am saying it and waving! Anyway..I will catch up with you guys after my adventure..I promise to stamp Friday..I need an idea for Carolina Girls swap! Wish me luck!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: