Monday, May 28, 2007

Things I love...

I got an email this morning from one of my friends and it was those type that you fill it out and then send them to the rest of your friends...you know those survey types. Anyway, I decided that this would be a better choice!

So...I love

1. That God is always listening to me. I may not always like the answers, but he does love me and his rewards are great!

2. Great days. Days when all the girls are in bed and I can sit down and say..that was a pretty great day. Be a day out with friends..or even when we headed to the beach. Just days that you can sit back and smile!

3. Moments that Traysea expresses her brilliance. Traysea is our girl that is Ryan's daughter. I love Tray though..as I love all my children, but Traysea is the one that is constantly craving knowledge. Funny story..yesterday we were talking about what was going on this summer. I mentioned that this summer there would be some homework involved. Tyra makes the oh great rolling eyes face..but Tray says..yupppie. Tyra is mildly irritated at her sister.

4. My children want to cuddle. They all love to climb into my lap and just have squeezes. I love those moments. I love to use my fingers to brush out their hair. Tyra hates that now..but she humors me some! At 11 almost 12 she loves to still be my baby girl!

5. Times that Tyra and I get to hang out. I hate to do anything alone, so often I "invite" Tyra out with me. Like..heh Tyra lets go to Walmart. She makes a face and then goes and gets ready..the bookstore is her favorite. She loves when her and I can go and sit and read..have some soup..a little starbucks. All of it!

6. The smell of tropical colada. It's scent that Bath and Body works carried last summer. This year they don't have it. Lucky I am crazy and bought as much as I thought I could hold. But it is slowly but surely dwindling down to nothing. I don't know what I am going to do.

7. Flowers in my ear. I don't know if it's my "island" girlness..or just I have always loved the flowers..but whatever the reasoning is I feel funny leaving my home without a flower in my ear.

8. Great accomplishments by my children. Now this could be getting A honor roll or just remembering how to spell their entire name. And trust me that can be a bit much for my children. It doens't matter how big or how small I love their moments!

9. My craft room. I love that I have my own space just to have everything out and everything there for me to love on! This is my first craft room. For years I have lived out rubbermaid totes. I would have to use my stuffs..and then put it all away after because I can't very well leave my dining room table like that. Now I have a craft room..that I can just close the door and not worry about my undo project on my table.

10. My family! I love my parents! I love my nieces! I love all my "herd". God has blessed with such an awesome base!

Okay so NOW you list ten things you love!!!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: