Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day and Trysha Emmaly's 4th Birthday invites

Heh there everyone. So I have been a good girl and kept creating. I finished Trysha's birthday party invites! Wanna see them???



I went with some super simple invites! Trysha loves purple..So I decided Almost Amethyst cardstock as my base. I then used Going Grey for the monogram "t". I love it. I didn't think that the going grey "t" was enough of a contrast, so I decided to sponge the "t" and make it darker. It came out pretty great. Wow I sound like JanTink. I used some American Craft ribbon that I scored in Columbia and used just the "Happy Birthday" portion. Then I broke out the primas. I thought that it needs just a little pop! I love this invite. I just gotta go and finish the insides!
Okay..so you can have an awesome card, but you can't just go and have a plain envelope! So here are one of my envies!

Michael is my friend Gail's grandson. I love how his name came out. It was funny how long envies too me! I have this mental image of what these should look like. I wasted a bunch of them! I used Ivory envies. Then used my Lavender sharpie and wrote his name. I then came back with a SU Basic Black marker and just outlined his name. Finally I used the Sakura Stardust pen and traced over his name to just make it pop.
Oh speaking of envies..I have the envies from the baby shower invites I just did. I used Kraft envies and black sharpie..and again with stardust sakura, but this time in blue.

No comments: