Friday, December 14, 2007

*My Christmas Card Sample*


So this is my Christmas Card...well sorta. You can't really get all the shimmer lovelyness on this picture. But the entire wreath is coated with Lily White sugar coating from Doodlebugs CHA Winter release. I love love love this stuffs! This is the card that I taught all my friends how to make. I think I am going to improve on it and come back with a different color scheme to make it really pop. Same snowflakes..and same idea..but I am going to use the glue pad and nothing but sugar coating..I can't wait to get working on that...But I left the glue pad at home..and I am the store today! Oh and DUH..The Snowflakes are actually a background stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. If you have not seen the stuffs they are doing over there..where have you been? If you are in our area..and love any of their stamps, let me know. We carry these awesome stamps in the store! Liz is so awesome!
Anyway..if you haven't heard The Pink House is having Ladies Night BUNCO! Oh I love BUNCO.
I use to get together with a bunch of my friends and we use to play bunco while the chickens were in school! If you hqve never played Bunco..no biggie. It takes like two seconds to learn and then you will be addicted! We will be giving out fun paper craft goodies and store credit as prizes! We are also currently running our page layout contest. Every month we have a different theme for our page layouts. They are displayed on our wall and customers get to vote! This month's them is BLING! Anything that shimmers! So be creative, break out all that bling we keep tucked away until we feel it is really worth it! The winner gets 2 crop night tickets..and $20 store credit. Not to mention the chance to be on my design team for a month. I basically send you home with "homework" begging you to use the free product I give you..and you come up with something FABULOUS! Anyway...come check us out at The Pink House. We are at 5529 N. Rhett Avenue..here in HOT Charleston, South Carolina! Michelle is back..I gotta actually get to work!
Come see me!
xoxo
ronee

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

You know I LOVE THIS ONE!!!