Sunday, April 19, 2009

Elder Holland concluded saying, "I testify that bad days come to an end, that faith always triumphs and that heavenly promises are always kept."

It has been an amazing week. Faith is crazy! I mean seriously. You pray. You wait. You pray. You wait. Then all at once, things are delivered. I didn't really realize just how stressed out I was. Well that's not true. I put my faith in God, and continued to pray. Sometimes in a dark quiet corner begging. Trying to pray with my whole heart trusting in God's great plan for my family. And then without me even really really realizing it, all things are delivered!

First and most important Nanea has been healed. I mean it has been crazy how well she is doing. Right now as I am typing this, she is eating Cocoa Krispes. Yes I know she isn't suppose to eat any type of food like that. This is her second bowl.

Secondly, Tyra went to the temple. She had a great time! I wish I could have went with her, but my prayers were answered that she went with someone I totally trust. She went without incident and got her a cool new ring!

I am not going to go on and itemize my blessings, but you get the idea. Well, it's Sunday and we are running behind. I promise to post pictures later today!
Have a great Sabbath!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: