Thursday, April 23, 2009

I heart nani days

Nani means pretty in Hawaiian.  And today was just that day.  Great weather.  Well if 92 with a bit of a breeze is lovely to you...it was perfect for me.  It was great.  The girls and I decided that we would hang out with #1 at soccer practice today.  They had full run of half the soccer field and I took some pictures...but those are for another day.  Today I got this fun survey.  I thought my blog needed a sprinkle of happiness!
50 LITTLE SECRETS
Be honest no matter what!

[ ZERO] Who was your last call from?
The last person to call me....I think it was my mom.
Last person I talked to Christopher



[ ONE] Where was your profile pic taken?
In my backyard on Easter morning!

[ TWO] Your favorite color ?
Blue

[ THREE ] What' s your littlest sibilings name?
James

[ FOUR] Have you lost a close friend?
yes.  I am losing some more in a week

[ FIVE] What is your current mood?
blessed.  happy.  irritated.  tired.

[ SIX] Whats your brother( s) names?
Raymond and James

[ SEVEN ] Sister' s names?
Sheryl Ipolani


[ EIGHT ] Where do you wish you were right now?

Right where I am.  Oh wait..I would love some Hawaii right now!


[ NINE] Have a crazy side?
of course not!

[ TEN] Person you are closest with?
my mom. 


[ ELEVEN] Something you do a lot?
fuss with my children!

[TWELVE] Angry at anyone?
it is not anger

[ THIRTEEN] What' s stopping you from going for the person you like?
ocean water!


[ FOURTEEN] When was the last time you cried?
sunday

[ FIFTEEN] Is there anyone you would do anything for?
oh totally

[ SIXTEEN] What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
how many hours until i have to wake up!


[ SEVENTEEN] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone ?
I thought we talked about this...Christopher Brent
 
[ EIGHTEEN] What is your favorite song?
just one..impossible!

[ NINETEEN] What are you doing right now?
waiting for one my showers to become free.


[ TWENTY] Do you trust anyone right now?
totally.


[ TWENTY-ONE] Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
macy's.  i think

[ TWENTY- TWO] Have you hugged someone in the past week?
of course



[ TWENTY-THREE ] How many people have you loved?
i love a lotta lotta peeps.




[ TWENTY- FOUR] Describe your life in one word.

blessed

[ TWENTY-FIVE] Who/ What are you thinking of right now?
i have to clean the closet before ryan gets home
[ TWENTY- SIX] What should you be doing right now?
showering.  but i can't


[ TWENTY- SEVEN ] What are you listening to?
both showers running.  and the two piglets giggling

[ TWENTY- EIGHT ] Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
bugsy.  i think

[ TWENTY-NINE] Who was the last person who yelled at you?
two or three. 

[ THIRTY] Do you act differently around the person you like?
nope.

[THIRTY-ONE] What is your natural hair color?
dark brown black

[THIRTY- TWO] Who was the last person to make you laugh?
my one

[ THIRTY- THREE ] Who was the last person to make you mad?
my two and three


[THIRTY- FOUR] What pets do you have?
just maggie moo cow...and she might be trying to get a ticket back


[ THIRTY- FIVE] Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
curly.


[THIRTY-SIX] What makes you the happiest?
my three piglets
[THIRTY-SEVEN] Would you ever change the past if you could?
i would for sure change it.  but i have to say i happy with where i am at right now


[ THIRTY- EIGHT ] Hugged the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
i dunno.  three days...nope..wait..do children count? 

[ THIRTY- NINE] Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
not really

[ FORTY ] Plans for the weekend?
yes...i will be exhausted by sunday!

[ FORTY - ONE] Are you happy with life right now?
i am dealing with this and that.  but i am sure Heavenly Father will take care of me!


[ FORTY-TWO] Are you currently jealous?
not j.  but not content!



[ FORTY-THREE ] What jewelry are you currently wearing?
mine and ryans wedding rings



[ FORTY- FOUR] What are you doing Friday night?
partying like a rockstar at the park and then soccer practice.  I know you are jealous!


[ FORTY- FIVE] Have you ever had your heart broken?
yes


[FORTY-SIX] Have you ever broken a heart?
you would have to ask him

[ FORTY-SEVEN ] Is there anybody you' re really disappointed in?
nope.  well yes.  i guess define REALLY


[ FORTY-EIGHT ] Last person you saw?
kalei.  she got in the shower last




[ FORTY - NINE] How late did you stay up last night and why?
i think i went to bed around midnight!


[ FIFTY ] How is your heart lately?
beating.  thanks for asking!

lame.  i know but when i read it..thought it was little thought required.  but i gotta get off and get my two naughty ones out of the shower.  and fed
TONS of pictures in my next post...promise!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: