Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Missing my favorite missionaries already



In every Ward or Branch Missionaries have to rotate. It is what it is...and most times it isn't an issue..but these were my favorite. (Sean you are still my favorite RETURN missionary) Christopher baptized Tyra and I...and Robert..is just Robert. But I know they both will be back to visit. My children totally love them! They totally turned into part of our family! For our goodbye day..we went to dairy queen and had a picture session at the beach
Days with them were always like the above. Fun crazy...and filled with them making trouble to Tyra. It's what big brothers are suppose to do to little sisters! #2 is missing because she just didn't want to take anymore pictures!


I have about fifty of these..so I didn't want to bore you to death. But as long as they know I will forever love them! And they only strengthen my testimony! Yes you do too Sean!
miss you guys
xoxo
ronee



No comments: