Friday, August 15, 2008

Cause i'm ready for bed..and I got tagged

So I am ready for bed..well not in PJ's yet...buton the verge..but i got tagged..so here you go

Five things in today’s ‘to do list’: ( my list for today was easy..tomorrows..)

1. Drive to Jacksonville and get Tyra's bedding

2. put up laundry

3. grocery shopping

4. pick up tyra's ipod

5. hit gymboree and limited too

6. unpack three boxes...uggg

7. find lunchboxes for monday

8. get monitors for each bedroom

9. hook up local telephone service.

10. pick up sim card form att

Snacks I enjoy:


1. chips

2. chips and salsa

3. chips and pico

4. chips with dip

5. flavored chips

6. mochi crunch..yum

7. jello..has to be strawberry

8. haupia

9. choco chip ice cream

10. gau..yum!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

1. See a financial advisor before i headed out to pick up my winnings!!

2. hit checkout on my cart from pottery barn!

3. buy a new car..well another car..i would probably keep the van!

4. put my grandma in full time care so my mom has a less stressful life!

5. head out to the olympics..i am sure i can find tickets for the last few days.

6. watch uh vs florida on august 30th

7. fly my mom..dad..aunty char..ray..and their three kids..my baby brother out to watch the florida game.

8. invest a large sum

9. dontate to three great charities....diabetes, lupus and Alzheimer's research!

10. OH..and i guess I would buy my husband that fancy cts he has wanted for oh three years!!!

alrighty..nite guys
xoxo
ronee

No comments: