Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fay come and gone

Well...i think there was a storm! I actually heard about a storm...but really..it seemed to me to be one of those thunder storms this part of the south normally gets on any given afternoon! interesting enough we were without power basically for 24 hours...so what did we do????

We read! Oh thank goodness we like books. Now I need the next Twlight book..yes yes I know I am a few books behind..but I am off to catch up!

Some of us slept! Not mentioning anyone's names, but she about to be 13 and can sleep forever!!

We danced in the rain like silly girls! Thanks gramms. We love the boots!!

We finally left the house and went to visit friends!! Thanks Kelly and Sunshine for hosting us!

Upon return to my house, the lights were on. The horrible hummmm of my neighbor's generator was gone..and my garage door opened!

All in all..the day was safe. It seems there are some places here in Florida that didn't weather that well!! But thanks Fay for our welcome to Florida storm!!

xoxo
ronee


2 comments:

Felicia Fernandez said...

I loved the Twilight Series! And there's a movie coming out in December. It looks like it could be good but they changed the ending a bit from what I could tell from a trailer I saw on Borders.com
Glad to hear that you guys are doing well. Hugs and more hugs!

Misty said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your books while the power was out and that Kelly and Sunshine hosted you!!! See you this week.