Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I can't let yesterday go!

Last night was hard for me. I guess I just wanted to make Tyra's birthday a BBBBIIIGGG deal! I tend to throw every girls birthday out of portion. But I love it..and until now so did they. I don't know if is cause we moved here and she hasn't made new friends yet..OR..if it is just Tyra's personality to totally just chill (totally like my mother). It's hard to say. SO this morning I wanted a bonding experience..so we found this blog hoppin'...
Here are Tyra's answers

1. What is something mom always says to you? That she has loved me the longest.

2. What makes mom happy? good children

3. What makes mom sad? when she is lonely

4. How does mom make you laugh?
I do

5. What was mom like as a child?
she was a good girl

6. How old is your mom? 35..maybe?

7. How tall is your mom?
she's taller then me

8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
scrapbooking of course

9. What does your mom do when your not around?
read her book or on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
photography

11. What is your mom really good at?
taking care of us

12. What is your mom not very good at?
she's awesome at everything!

13. What does your mom do for her job? she's a mom

14. What is your mom's favorite food? taco salads

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
everything

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
bugs bunny

17. What do you and your mom do together?
shopping

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we look alike

19. How are you and your mom different?
she likes scrapbooking

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
cause she takes care of me everyday!

Do I look 35? I think she just knows I am thirty something..that child! Anyway..it's fun to see how she sees me..she kept pausing looking for the "right" answer..I told her..just answer them, you can't be wrong! So another day!!! Ry comes home in a few days! I guess I should start with the last of those boxes..sigh!!! OH the girls are excited...Soccer starts Thursday!
whooo hhooo! i hope we are without TONS of bugs..wish us luck
xoxo
ronee


1 comment:

Shere said...

Hey Ronee, glad that yall made it there safe & sound. I checked your blog the other day thinkin that there was no way with moving & all that you were updating. My bad! Not only are you updating but you are throwing b-day extravaganzas, totally not sweating the biggest storm so far of the season, and unpacking the last of your boxes in your (beautiful, girl, just beautiful) house. You so make the rest of us look bad! lol. Thanks for the comment, yours always make me smile, a lot.