Sunday, August 10, 2008

Exploring

So the girls, bunny, and I have been exploring...well..I can very well drag bunny furniture shopping without taking her to the beach. NOW if you know me for a second..you know I am beach snob. I mean I love the beach..but i HATE sand! I know..you should see the van right now..but I am not complaining too much! But I have always lived somewhere with a beach. VA..beach..YUCK...RI..beach..YUCK...SC beach...YUCK..but FL..not as perfect a home..but heh..you know! The sand here is white powder..the sand I hate the most..but at least it is pretty! I can't wait to drag the girls out to have a photo shoot!
but here are some pictures of the girls playing!!!Bunny, ty, #2 and nanea adventuring in!
We plan on exploring more this week!!! And we have a lunch date FRIDAY! We can't wait!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: