Tuesday, November 4, 2008

exhausted

I know it is just an excuse..but I stayed up late last night..and then got up early...then went on a field trip for nanea's class...I have pictures..and i will upload later...
so quicks for today...traysea picked out frames and we ordered her glasses. she is such a cutie..i can't wait! she can't wait. ryan is working on getting his medical hold moved to kings bay. vitual school has started for tyra. thanksgiving decorations are up. the girls last soccer game is this weekend. i am emotionally physically tired. nanea is still battling something. she has a come and go fever. so we are praying over her and working her with tylenol.
Those were just to make you smile...tons going on! i love you guys
xoxo
me

3 comments:

Felicia Fernandez said...

My dad is all for the arranged marriage, but he says he needs to meet Nanea first! Too funny. Well I hope that Ryan gets his hold moved closer to you and the girls. Everything serves a purpose. Love you!

Memorie said...

Those girls make me smile! :)
XXOO

Shelly said...

Love your girls!!!