Monday, November 3, 2008

Eye Charts

SO..Nanea is still battling with a fever. I am not sure what it is..but the child is battling something. She is always the one. I am sure with her lack of sleep since Thursday night, late dinner with mom, and then she was up at crack of dawn trying to tell her Gramms bye...then having to get up for school..followed by Halloween..it all has come to hit her. Saturday Aydin and Morgan didn't go home till late..so she was up AGAIN...so last night, the fever returned. I put my hands on her..and prayed for her healing. Then she wakes up today, perfect...then around one..she starts to get warm again. I mean seriously..the child...Ry would claim that it was all because of formula feeding. He's a dork..but whatever the reasons are..I just pray she gets over it quickly.
SO..today was eye doctors. My girls both failed their eye exams at their annual check ups, and since Ry wore glasses at a very early age, we just wanted to make sure everything was okay. It was hard to believe that just a year ago..all three of my girls were 20/20. And then..failing the next year. Well except for tyra..as she still is living with perfect vision.....SO..we had to venture into downtown. We arrive at 830..cause you have to check in and fill out all this paper work..cause it's not just a doctors office..it's a children's hospital..but it was fine...

see the doctor at nine..then eye drops in...wait half an hour..and back in the room we go. at eleven thirty..we are finally cleared to leave...my girls were so excited about those paper sunglasses. Traysea hated having her vision messed with. it was kinda funny....

So the verdict...Nanea has astigmatism in one eye. Surprise surprise..her father has one in the same eye. What can they do about it...OH NOTHING...it may get worst..it may not. SO in one year we go back. As of right now, there is nothing wrong with her vision and the losers that took it at the medical clinic here at Kings Bay are lame. Surprise again.

BUT Traysea, needs glasses. She is near sighted, what a shock, so is Ryan. So now I have to go and see just what tricare covers for glasses for kids. Ugh. I can't wait for her to pick out some super cute glasses. She is SO ryan's daughter it makes me laugh. I love it though...I got two..he should get at least one. BUT the funniest part is that Traysea has hated him forever. I mean now she adores him..but when she was born, I promise as soon as he entered the room, she would start screaming. For whatever reason, I could hand him a sleeping baby, but as soon as she felt his skin, she would wake up...see him..and scream. It makes me laugh still.

It is SO amazing how my three children are SO different. I know totally different subject..but I had this discussion with Sean and my mom today. I have three daughters...
See them there. Now they all look related..but not really sisters. All three girls got my chin. Nanea has my eyes..but Traysea got my eye color..but really..together..you would not know they are sisters. But each one is SO different then the other....
Tyra is the most chilled out person ever. I know sometimes i have to question, but really she is totally a go with the flow type of girl. She slept through the night..and if i could have ten of her..i would...she is the best big sister anyone could ask for! My girls are SO lucky...
From the day traysea was born, she knew she was going to set the pace. No one was EVER going to tell her what to do. So what if I had a scheduled c section monday..she wants to come the saturday before. Also when she was born..she already looked days old. She was not the wrinkled up baby. But she is Ryan. Now I am saying almost everything about her is ryan. her skills for math everything is ry. Including their type A personality. She stresses over everything....ryan and his mom have this same anxiety issue. But she is his daughter everyday..all the time.
Then there is Nanea. OH Nanea...now she is a mini me. But I hear from my mom that I was no where as crazy as she is. But she is my mini me. Just happy to be alive...go here go there..do this do that..type of girl. She is short, like me. Round faced..like me..and we both love food. I mean is mine..and I love it.

Three girls..with three different personalities...keeps me on my toes. But never would ask for it..any other way.
xoxo
ronee

3 comments:

Vaiva said...

You have three very beautiful daughters and I know some days you may thing different, but they are truly a blessing. I hope to meet them all one day.

Shelly said...

Your girls are the best!!! We miss you and love you all!!!;)
Hugs~

Misty said...

Oh, I love these pics! Such personality!!! I only have Jack's tumbling class on Thur from 10:30 to 11:30. Coffee or lunch??? Friday I'm free if that's better! =)