Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ry left today....and surviving post halloween hangover!

So today I had to kick my girls into motion. I let them stay up until 930...i know i know..INSANE, but Ryan left today and he wanted to spend time with them..not to mention that we made them nap so it all was this huge drawn out drama. You know.

Like a thief in the night, ryan escaped. I know sounds so crazy..but all he could get was a super early morning flight...since he changed his flight at the last minute to spend last night with them. my girls are SO going through daddy withdraw. nanea got up this morning, crying for her dad. it hurts my heart to see her like that.

So for today's reminder of just how lucky I am..I have this!

Three perfectly behaved children at seven thirty at night at red lobster!

1 comment: