Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Conversation with grumpy gills

I have a house that LLLOOOVVVEEESSS sleep. When anyone of my girlies come out of their bedrooms with even the slightest attitude, they are sent back to their rooms right away. Now explain to me why, husbands don't get it? I totally had to send Ryan to his room today. It is Ry's first day of shift work. And let's just go ahead and say, he isn't adjusting too well! And because he isn't adjusting well, about an hour before he went to bed, I decided that we could not have anymore conversation. AHHHH..what a test to my patience's. And then tomorrow we have to run about ten errands together. Let's just say I am SO excited! I am sure it is going to be everything I dreamed of! Wish me luck!
xoxo
ronee

1 comment:

Misty said...

lol good luck! That's exactly how Jeremy is on shift work or when there is a new baby in the house. It makes for so much fun!