Wednesday, June 24, 2009

For my today

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...freshly cut grass! Thank you husband!

I am thinking...about how I am going to get what I have done, in the time I have alotted!

I am thankful for...times I get to spend with my children! I am one lucky girlie!

From the kitchen...are dishes from dinner time!

I am wearing...shorts and a tshirt...just back from the pool!

I am creating...a cramp in my hand from using the computer the way ryan likes it

I am going...have to take these girlies to church here in a few minutes!

I am reading...my scriptures, because I need Heavenly Father to talk to me!

I am hoping...that all my stress slips away like a thief in the night!

I am hearing...the water running for the washing machine!

Around the house...all my favorite children, spending time watching tv!

One of my favorite things...the happiness that comes for well fed children!

A few plans for the rest of the week...hopefully the pool. Baptism talk on Saturday. Time with my three girls, doing whatever the heck they want to do!

No comments: