Friday, June 26, 2009

My heart hurts

A friend of mine passed away yesterday.  Within hours of MJ..which she might have just found far too amusing.  She leaves behind a sister, a mother, and three children.  I want to run out to Houston and scoop up those children, but I am not sure that is the best choice.  
Tammy and I have been friends since Hawaii.  My #1 and her #1 were in first grade together.  We use to wait at the bottom of the stairs for our girls to come zooming out.  Her daughter was/is gorgeous.  And Gabby Ann and Tyra seemed to get along on most days.  I think Tammy and I got along a lot better.  She rode out the days when I was pregnant with #2.  Oh and that was the pregnancy from....!  Anyway..My heart hurts, and maybe that is why I have the hives.  Because it is a situation that I am dying to help with..and I can't.  
Either way, tonight I will hug my children just a little tighter...knowing that moments come and go so easily.....
I miss you tammy!  I know that Heavenly Father has embraced you and the pain is gone.
xoxo
ronee

No comments: