Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today today today. Just focus on today!

Outside my window: Is the cutest puppy ever! Love you Logan! The sunshine finding it's way through the trees. Good Morning Sunshine..and thanks for the reminder Heavenly Father!

I am thinking: About what the heck we can do today! Happy birthday Elise

From my kitchen: Is nothing! Gosh I really need to go grocery shopping..ut it's the end of the month..and I am just avoiding the commissary in general!

I am wearing: My pajama pants and a tank top.

I am creating: A pile of clean clothes to put away

I am going: call Tammy today. She is in the hospital and just needs a reminder that she is not alone. I wish they lived closer!

I am reading: Everyones blogs this morning! I need to stop and get ready to face my day!

I am hoping: That my children want to stay in their pajamas all day!

I am hearing: Tyra tell Logan no. Puppies in the biting stage.

Around the house: Is clean clothes. On child sitting the hallway..and the other two stacked on my bed watching cartoons!

One of my favorite things: Just how brown and lovely my girls are looking. We love us some summer time!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Is just to get out of today. I can't seem to focus pass that lately!

Here's hoping your day is filled with happiness
xoxo
ronee

No comments: