Saturday, June 13, 2009

I was on the computer all day

I wish I could say that i was doing something awesome..but no..I sat in front of this computer and watched the entire first season of true blood.  If you don't watch or know about this series...it is a series based on the books Charlaine Harris and her charater Sookie Stackhouse.  I am addicted.  It premieres tomorrow night.  BUT I don't have HBO.  But luckily I have an source who does!  Here is the promo trailer for this coming season
Then as if one vampire series isn't enough..there is another one coming to the CW in the fall.  It is called the Vampire Diaries...
Then New Moon in November...OH MY...what a year!
I hope your day was more productive then mine.  I mean i did get some grocery shopping in...so at least we have some food..right?  Oh well..Sunday will be a day spent entirely with my family!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: