Friday, April 6, 2007

Am I neglecting you??

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting as much this week. The chickens are home on spring break and I have been trying to be a good mom. Also, I was doing my Easter cards and I don't want to post those until people start to get them. Just a quick note, there are several that are going to arrive after Easter. This for me is a normal event. I often make cards that never get out. So this is a step in the right direction. Anyway..I made the girls put on these cute dresses my mommy bought and we headed outside. It was crazy windy. But I am not posting the pictures that are going in the Easter cards, but I can give you a sample of just how cute they are!
Tyra Krystyne and Trysha Emmaly

Tyra Krystyne and Traysea Nycole

The three of them together

Trysha loves the swings. We are lucky enough to have the playground in my backyard!

Traysea and her trying not to smile

Today we are going over to Kelly's house to dye eggs. We feel so included! I am kidding! You know I love you. The girls can't wait! I promise to take pictures!
I just realized I haven't stamped or posted anything that I have been working on. Sorry. It seems like my blog is just filled with pictures of the girls. But tomorrow is a busy day! Easter picnic is in the morning...then STAMP CAMP...then Eva's first birthday! So if anything you will get to see my AWESOME creations from stamp camp. Michelle, Gail, and Kim are SU! Demo's and they do a super job sharing their skills! Plus, I am taking my friend Felicia with me. Plus I get to hang out with Claudia and Pat! They are great fun! I will see you guys tomorrow!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What gorgeous kids! Oh my goodness!