Monday, March 24, 2008

Bright eyed and bushy tailed for the morning

Okay..so I lied..I finally FORCED myself to go to sleep before Ry ry got home last night. I stopped doing laundry, but finished the dishes, and decided that I was going to lie on the couch and watch something totally useless. The finale for making the band was on, but i fought the urge to watch it! Or else I would have stayed up...so I am sure I wondered off to la la land around 9. But this morning, Baby bugs voice seems to wake me up far to early. Right now, as I sit here at the store, my pillow seems to be whispering to me a faint call to return. But someone has to open the store. Not to mention that today is Isla's bday and I have to up and about for this afternoon! Plus I gotta finish Melisse's invites...but yet, here I sit blogging the minutes away!
But on a plus, Ryan made it through his first seven days of shift work. But now he has two days off, really just one and a half days to alter his body to be able to work on another shift. The Navy is pretty crazy. But, at least he will be off for a day. He will have to stay up all night..here's hoping he is not a total butt head!!!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: