Saturday, August 25, 2007

12 years ago.....


12 years ago I gave birth to my oldest child Tyra Krystyne! I am tearing up a bit. Just where did all those years go? My baby isn't so much a baby anymore..but I informed her..that she could be 51 and still my baby girl!
Anyway she is now 12 and I loved every minute of everyday that God has given me with her! I am so proud to be her mother. She is growing up to be a wonderfully wonderful girl! She is responsible, sometimes a drama queen, but girls at her age always are right? With the start of sixth grade..middle school...she is really transitioning into the next phase of her life! Ryan and I just aren't sure we are ready! BUT I am firm believe in the saying that it takes a village to raise a child. I am so lucky to have such an awesome village! Happy Birthday, Tyra Krystyne! Catch you guys at the waterpark! That is what she wanted for her party!
love you guys ton
xoxo
ronee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyra!!! I wish you the best this great new year!!! I know that you mom has enjoyed watching you grow up into the great person that you have become.