Sunday, August 5, 2007

Wow I am days behind!!


Today..is Sunday..and Keri Lee's birthday was Wednesday...UH OH..I am sorry. Things had gotten away from me. Well we headed out to Olive Garden, yes my favorite place...Keri Lee's too...for her birthday lunchtime activity. Michelle, the teacher, Gail Owens, Keri Lee and I had a great lunch. Just some girl time with Keri on her special day! She wasn't allowed to go home until around 2..so it worked out nicely!

Yesterday I thought a Scrapbook 101 class. It was really fun. I had two people with tons of questions..I love it! Though I still think that scrapbook isn't my favorite. Card making is oh and the and altered projects. The store is getting a few more teachers in..SO maybe I will just let part of it go..and have someone else go ahead and teach those. BUT I am loving hanging out at the Pink House. Today we are doing free kids make and takes..and celebrating the stores one month anniversary. SO if you are in the area from 2-4...stop by..have some cake!

OH my parents left! Yesterday was a crazy day..I had to teach my class..then run them to the airport..and then run off to stamp camp..then I had dinner with my friends..and then came home. IT was a L O N G day...but I love those days! And I had a great time. I will have to take pictures of my stuffs and put them up there. But the best thing about stamp camp was that I got to take my Gam Gam Michelle and my baby girl Brianna! I know Brianna loves to stamp. She is my cutie 14 year old. It has been so awesome to see her grow up...Then I got to have dinner with my son..her brother Garrick! Anyway...I am babbling..and I have to get back to Harry Potter! I haven't had time to read it..but it has been calling my name! I have to make invitations this week..So I will make those and then post them!
xoxo
ronee

1 comment:

kathy said...

Sounds like you are quite the busy girl.