Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day to day

So here we are..almost a full day recovered and the girls and I are surviving. I just need to hurt and hate less and smile like I can do so well! My insides hurt and my mind keeps turning..but I smile and push through it all!

I try to fill our days with fun and excitement. I hardly ever let the girls eat out..so yesterday we had McDonald's breakfast...and then today..after I visited my new Spencer Evan...I took the girls to McDonalds again for lunch! I know shitty mother..but then I let them buy pizza for dinner! I know I know..horrible..but I just didn't care today. Is that bad..and my girls just felt it was over the moon to be eating out. SO..it's all good..right? What is one day. It is like when I let them have ice cream for lunch or dinner. It's just fun!

So I'm not fine...but I am dealing. And guess what is the bestest news! My mom is coming tomorrow! I love that she is on her way. Totally selfish..but my heart needs her!


xoxo
ronee

3 comments:

Felicia Fernandez said...

I'm so glad that your mom is on her way!!!!! Enjoy each second with her! Big hugs and kisses with a bright full rainbow!!!

Misty said...

Yay for your mom coming tomorrow. I'm so happy for you! Seriously, you should have just had McD's with us, especially since Jack was just starting to play. Well, we'll know next time to have Jeremy just get lunch for us all and then we could play longer! I'm not sure what is going on, I'm out of the loop but I sure hope your mom makes your heart feel better, I hate hearing you're sad. See you again soon!

Memorie said...

Remember that your mom will always be there for you just like you will always be there for the girls. There is nothing that a mother's love can't make better.
XXOO