Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged by Vaiva

So Vaiva tagged me.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.

Now normally I don't live boring..but heh..here are six boring, quirky random details about me.

1. I have this thing for accessories. I love bags..watches..hairbows..socks..necklaces..bracelets. But I am not a huge one on shoes. Thank God I got three fun girls to play dress up with!

2. I rather wait and have what I want then have a replacement. Perfect example..we still have no couch! It cause I won't compromise!

3. I will sing out loud at the top of lungs anywhere. I love to make Tyra crazy. Funny enough I know all the words to far too many songs!

4. I am a bit over competitive! Trust me, you don't want to see it! If I am playing a sport or playing cards it doesn't matter. You should see me when my children are playing. OH and if I have a sucky game...I am SO pissed!

5. I can crack nearly every part of my body. My neck, my fingers, my toes, my back, my hips, my feet...trust me..every part of me! Ry hates it!

6. As random as I am, I enjoy a schedule. But I have horrible time management!

So I decided since Vaiva linked a small handful of who I would link..I had to get creative..
1. A simple life
2. My thinking Chair
3. Life in the Blonski Household
4. I don't know yet
5. Pink Lemonade
6. Savannah Scrapbooking

I hope they play..it will be fun to check it out!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

I love reading these! Lol... I'm so nosey :)