Monday, October 6, 2008

Did I mention I am a winner?

While working at the Pink House and at CHA Summer I entered our store in a contest to win a visit with a papercrafting superstar and have her teach on World Card Making day...Well one year ago this past Saturday I met Megan!

She was a total blast and I love her to death. We took her downtown and toured Charleston, as much as we could at night. But we had a blast. She came in..and taught this class..gave out free stamps..EVERYTHING. It was pretty rockstar. Megan is not only a crafty superstar she is also a contributing editor..to at that time Papercraft Magazine. Yea..she totally mentioned one of my super star organizational solutions in her article. YES I AM FAMOUS! You want to know me!

So fast forward a year later and Megan is now a rockstar Sr. Editor for Simple Scrapbooks. Megan has always been awesome and totally deserved it. For all you SU stamp users.."Big Pieces" is her brain child.
Her and Shelli go back a bit..and in actuality she left SU to pursue other goals. Anyway..so I totally commented her..not really intending on entering her contest..but I won fabulous fun stuffs...Check it out here. You have to scroll down some!

Anyway..I love how the papercraft world is just this small...maybe one day I will be on Simple's staff...hmmmm!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: