Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So my rant is over!

I have calmmed down a bit from yesterday. Thank goodness for my mom! And you know what, I am again reminded how I just need to vest my interest in lifetime friends. So in my search for lifetime friends their is an AM coffee session with a friend that I hope last a lifetime! (wink wink)

Anyway..so Misty was up late courtesy of Spencer and took a personality quiz. I SO am doing what I am suppose to be doing! Misty's is pretty on the nose for her too!

Your personality type:

Enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Careers that could fit you includes:

Actors, journalists, writers, musicians, painters, consultants, psychologists, psychiatrists, entrepreneurs, teachers, counselors, politicans, diplomats, television reporters, marketers, scientists, sales repr


But really...I get bored with the details. When ryan reads this he is going to fall off his chair laughing. I never care about the details. But a politician...ewww! That so means I would have to have the details! Anyway..bigger brighter days!

xoxo
ronee

No comments: