Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunny

Today is Ryan's 28th birthday. Yes Ryan is younger then me! I have worked all these years raising my husband...that's always my joke. Not that he ever really reads my blog! But you know..just in case! I had to remind him that it was his birthday! Boys and their birthdays..I guess they don't care! anyway..so I am just rambling today...here's a fun one

48 random things

1. Do you like blue cheese? i can't say i like it!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? of course not..I have lived my life drug free!
3. Do you own on a gun? no guns are in our house!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Strawberry limeade..fabulous..i should see what tyra wants to eat for lunch
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? of course not!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? total sin food..but i love it!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Santa Clause
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Fluffy Coffee..i need some now!
9. Do you do push ups?oh my word i am a leg type of girl
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my earrings..but lately i have miss placed them
11. Favorite hobby? photography..i love taking pictures! papercrafting is my world but i think my favorite hobby is sports in general!
12. Do you have A.D.D.? no..but you would think i do!
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I talk far far too much!
14. Middle name? really..let's not go there!
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? my eye still hurts! which panera? and im starving!
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? gas! that's all i bought yesterday..oh and tyra's filling!
18. Current worry? how long it will take to get my hair done!
19. Current 'hate' right now? I normally do not hate anything..but I hate that I can't buy sour patch kids with just the red ones.! In Hawaii I can!
20. Favorite place to be? surrounded by my family and/or friends!
21. How did you bring in the New Year? watching the ball drop with ry and the girls!
22. Where would you like to go? New England for fall! Hawaii..as vacations at home are always divine..disneyworld!
24. Do you own slippers? like 15 pairs!
25. What's your nickname? ronee...donkey girl...ron ron
26. What year would you go back in time to? The 50s- seemed like they had fun in the poodle skirts and all 60's so i can be free! 90's cause I had tons of fun!
27. Can you whistle? yes
28. Favorite color? brown
29. Would you be a pirate? totally..but i have work on getting a shower installed on the boat
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? lately when I do sing..it is with you..from chris brown!
31. Favorite girl's name? tyra, traysea, and trysha..duh! if we had another girl her name would be tyleygh raychel
33. What's in your pocket right now? i am pocketless
34. Last thing that made you laugh? lilly bug..she's a goofy one!
35. Most wonderful job you ever had? the job i currently have...oh and being the parent to my daughters
36. Worst injury you've ever had? c sections..yuck!
37. Remember your first kiss? i do!
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5
39. Who is your funniest friend? one friend that is the funniest..oh i can't pick just one!
40. How many dogs do you have? zero..i have a husband and three daughters..
41. Does someone have a crush on you? hopefully he is still crushing!
42. What is your favorite movie(s)?: really..i love august rush..i loved what happens in vegas..i could go on for a very very long time!
43. What is your favorite candy? red sour patch kids
44. Favorite Sports: like just one..basketball..volleyball..soccer...softball we could go on and on
45. Your favorite meal? anything located just in hawaii!
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? being awoken by text..my friends forget the time difference!
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? ugh..shower time.
48. Do you have any odd habits? i shower before the gym and practice.

3 comments:

Felicia Fernandez said...

donkey girl? there's something I didn't know about you. I'll need some back story on that one. and where do you find red sour patch kids?

ronee said...

whop, whop I am a blog star!!! Karrie

Memorie said...

Karrie will learn to post one day and then she will be even more FAMOUS!!