Monday, September 22, 2008

Rainy days

So here in the south we are "blessed" with rainy summers. It is interesting something about the heat and the pressure send the clouds, moon, and the stars into some crazy loop and therefore are rewarded with thunderstorms and heat lighting. I can't say I mind it. Though if it hinders my life..or keeps the girls inside when they want to go out..of course they I am irritated

So this morning Nanea cruises into my room at 615. I tell that girl and her schedule, it is amazing. Luckily, I could talk her into to cuddling with me this morning. She didn't go back to sleep, but laid still until #2 came drifting in looking for breakfast. So at 7 we are out of bed and getting breakfast on the table. Then minutes later here comes Tyra. Shocked I ask, do we have something planned today? The girls laughed..just the circus mom.

Anyway the rain stopped around nine and it turned out to be a nice day. I kept staying out my windows wishing I was slightly movtivated to get out there and cut the grass..but of course my laziness won and I cleaned carpets and both bathrooms today. I also had the girls pick up their bedroom and playroom. So the house is back in working order.

As I am typing this..it is 1am and it's raining..so the sound is calling me to my bed! I will blog about the circus in the morning!!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: