Monday, September 8, 2008

Today's pondering

So I spent a large part of my day, since we waited forever at the doctors, picking apart my friendships! I know I know, let it go already, but somehow I can't. Maybe because I am in making friends mode..or since my husband isn't here and my kids would love to eat spaghetti every night, that I have time to just think about the weridest things. Anyway..but this survey...helped me out today....

10 years ago....

1) How old were you?
I was 22

2) Where did you go to school?
lcc..i think..yea..i was at lcc and working


3) Where did you work?
i think i was working downtown..wait how old was tyra..i was at st. francis.
i think

4) Where did you live
mililani...with the parents!!

5) Where did you hang out?
i had a kid..i hung out at my house. just kidding basketball games and other nonsense.


6) Did you wear contacts?
yes..i think

7) Who were your favorite friend/s?
mayu and sean

8) How many tattoos did you have?
zero

9) How many piercings did you have?
just my ears

10) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce?
i think i was happily dating. I so didn't want a boyfriend! it is a horrible phase in my life..let's just move on!


14) Any Kids?
yes..tyra!

*****5 years ago ******

1) How old were you?
28

2) Where did you go to school?
I don't think I was in school..it was Ry's turn.

3) Where did you work?
just at home! Casa de Malama-Auger

4) Where did you live?
Portsmouth, RI. I think..I think we just had Nanea and moved there the last week in August. If I am remembering correctly. Yea...If 5 years ago was 2003. June 9th 2003 we had Nanea..

5) Did you wear glasses?
yea

7) Who were your best friends?
still mayu and sean

8) How many tattoos did you have?
still zero


9) How many piercings?
still just my ears


10) What car did you drive?
i think he had the truck and the silver car. If we were in Rhode Island already...we got the van a few weeks after we got there

11)Had your heart broken?
not broken..it was just home sick..but i was so busy time flew!


12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?
married


13) Any Kids?
three girlies!

******Today: Sept 8th, 2008******

1) How old are you?
32

2) What do you do now?
this year i get to play the role of just mom.

3) Where do you live?
Sunny Florida

4) Do you wear glasses?
hardly

5) Who are your closest friends?
michelle...karrie...felicia...still mayu..and sean and nicole


6) Do you talk to your old friends?
yea totally!

7) How many piercings do you have?
still just my ears

8) How many tatttoos?
still zero

9) What kind of car do you have?
a van and a camry..but i guess ry drives the camry.


10) Has your heart been broken?
no.


11) Are you mad at anyone right now??
right now..yes!

12) Have Any kids?
three bouncing baby girls!

13)Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?
still married!


Gosh..ten years ago..my youngest was 3...and I was watching High school basketball and working at the hospital. It seems like forever ago! And it is funny how my friends, for the most part, have remained the same! Steadfast and true to the end! I have to say..as many times as I have been someone's season or reason..I still have some awesome lifetimers! But I guess you have to go through those seasons and reasons to find your lifetimers. I have a few, cross my fingers, going to be lifetimers in mind!!! Did you check your cup today? Mine is still half full, though some may have sloshed out while I was checking it.
Look where you were ten years ago...even five years ago..are those still their still those same people who have been there for you forever???
Fabulous lunchtime tomorrow!!! I am excited!
xoxo
ronee

No comments: