Sunday, September 7, 2008

*So my cup is still half full*

1. Husband that I get to talked to everyday
2. Three rockstar/healthy daughters
3. Fabulous mother
4. people that love my children with every bit of their being
5. Great house
6. Great friends
7. House party invitations
8. No hurricane Hanna
9. Probably no Hurricane Ike
10. Road trip to Charleston planned

I mean seriously how could my cup not be half full!

Yesterday we a great day...the girls had their first soccer game of the year. #2's team lost but she scored...and Nanea's team won..but she didn't score a goal. They both had the greatest time. My oldest had to play other parent since I was busy coaching Traysea's team. So she made sure was with her team..in the right uniform and cleted up and ready to play! I am SO grateful for Tyra. She is so awesome at 13! Not that she wasn't awesome at 12..but you know...

Then after Kelly, Elicia, and Sunshine came to pick me up and we headed to Misty's baby shower! We had so much fun! Well at least I did. It was fun and it was just hanging out with great friends! My awesome 13 year old watched over her sisters and when I came home..there was not house mess! Just three girls dancing like they were crazy in my living room! Have to love them!

So my cup continues to be half full...I know there is going to be a day when I am going to need someone to pour something into my cup..but today My cup runneth over!

xoxo
ronee

2 comments:

Memorie said...

I really do love reading your blog..you know if you need a shot of something splashed into your cup..I'm the one to call :)
My backyard is a great place to vent..see you soon!!
xxoo

Vaiva said...

Sounds like you had a great day.

I wish I was there to go to the shower with y'all.